High-Performing Teams, Leadership
The 6-months talent onboarding program
Taking on a more senior/complex role as a leader? Moving into a different organization? This 6 months 1:1 coaching program has been designed to help you get up to speed quickly, establish credibility, and secure success in your new role. For maximal effectiveness, the program starts 1 month ahead of your actual move and covers the initial 5 months of your transition into your new role.
What you will learn
Any personal and professional transition comes with a steep learning curve. This 1:1 coaching program will help you negotiate change with success and establish credibility in your new role by:
- Being prepared for this personal and professional change ahead of the transition.
- Understanding the challenges ahead and matching your strategy to the situation.
- Building a strong team; engaging effectively with peers and superiors from Day 1.
- Establishing a strong network with stakeholders across the organization.
- Knowing how to lead individuals of the same seniority prior to the promotion.
- Thinking more strategically about the new role and the business as a whole.
- Clarifying the key objectives and targets for the new role.
- Establishing a coherent action plan to achieve the objectives.
- Demonstrating added value through early wins.
- Bringing direction and making a positive impact in your new environment.
- Managing yourself and sustaining your energy level through the ups and downs of the transition.
Choose your format
Anne-Laure’s passion is leadership and career development; her mission as a certified coach and consultant is to make a positive difference in putting her finger on what will help leaders, teams and organizations accelerate their success. After more than 17 years of local and international experience in human resources, law, communications and marketing, she created Leadingenius in 2015. Her clients recognize her ability to quickly grasp their challenges and bring high added value thanks to her acute listening skills and business understanding.
Marco advises leaders on how to navigate their strategic roadmap, make critical decisions, manage stakeholders, and empower high performing teams. He held various senior leadership roles in the industry and has led IMD Business School’s Research team for more than 10 years. Marco regularly publishes articles to share his views on leadership and strategy. Two of his articles, “The Disruption-Fit Leader” and “Is VUCA the End of Strategy and Leadership” rank on top of Google search results in their category. In the last few years, Marco developed a leadership model called Gerositus®, a suite of management methodologies, each supported by a dedicated digital companion.
Frederic is passionate about teams and organizations development which led him to create Actitudes Coaching back in 2010. As a consultant and keynote speaker, he helps senior executives and their teams drive change, enhance leadership, and strengthen workplace culture. Frederic recently published his vision of teams and organizations development in a book entitled "Sustainable Teams: 18 drivers to enable high-performance teamwork" .